Sunday, October 11, 2009

Race for the Taste



Lauri and Kim ran the Race for the Taste this morning. I was only there to take pictures and make sure Kim made it out to Lauri's hotel. It was very hot. Kim and I left this morning at 4:30 and it was already 77 degrees, so by 9:00 it was about 85. It was really fun watching the racers cross the finish line (I missed Kim crossing so I might not be asked back to take pictures:)) The kids races were really funny to see but they were having a good time.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lauri said...

It may have been hot and muggy but we had a really good time and both of us did personal bests for the walk. We can't thank Tammy enough for being there to take pictures of us. Just so you know we didn't go through a shower that is just sweat pouring off of us, can't see it as much on me because of the dark shirt but I too was soaked. Next race is in two weeks, a 13K.

Kim said...

I didn't even notice the heat. Tammy asked me if the sun bothered me and I told her no, but she insists that it was hot.